Afternoon. Songs in Kiswahili and English 178 – Ukingoni Mwa Tordani “On Jordan”
1 Ukingoni mwa Yordani ninaangalia Bara nzuri ya Kanaani, ninayotamani. Chorus Tutakaa pamoja na Yesu, Katika pwani yenye raha; Tutaimba wimbo wa Musa na Kondoo, Milele hata milele.
2 Bara ile ina nuru, nuru ya milele; Kristo, Jua, hutawala, hufukuza giza.
3 Nitapafikia lini na kubarikiwa, Penye ufalme wa Baba, na kumwona uso?
4 Furaha yangu rohoni ni kuchukuliwa; Siyaogopi mawimbi katika Yordani.
178 NZK.178155 – O For a Thousand Tongues
1. O for a thousand tongues, to sing My great Redeemer’s praise! The glories of my God and King, The triumphs of His grace.
2. My gracious Master and my God, Assist me to proclaim, To spread through all the earth abroad, The honors of Thy name.
3. Jesus! the name that charms our fears, That bids our sorrows cease’ ‘Tis music in the sinner’s ears, ‘Tis life, and health, and peace.
4. He breaks the power of canceled sin, He sets the prisoner free; His blood can make the foulest clean; His blood availed for me.
5. He speaks, and listening to his voice, New life the dead receive; The mournful, broken hearts rejoice, The humble poor believe.
6. Hear him, ye deaf; praise Him, ye dumb’ Your loosened tongues employ; Ye blind, behold your savior come, And leap, ye lame, for joy.
155 011 – Jina La Bwana Li Heri “O For A Thousand Tongues To Sing”
1 Sauti zote ziimbe, jina la Yesu li heri ! Sifa za mfalme Mungu, jina la Yesu li heri ! Chorus Jina li heri, jina li heri, jina la Yesu li heri. Jina li heri, jina li heri, jina la Yesu li heri
2 Hofu zote la tuliza, jina la Yesu li heri ! Mwenye dhambi hukubali, jina la Yesu li heri.
3 Huvunja nguvu za dhambi, jina la Yesu li heri. Damu yake hutakasa, jina la Yesu li heri.
4 Sauti yake ni tamu, jina la Yesu li heri. Wakaburini husikia, jina la Yesu li heri.
5 Lugha maelf(u) zitaimba, jina la Yesu li heri. Astahili Mwana-Kondoo, jina la Yesu li heri. 011 Song. NzK.11039 –
Ati, Kuna Mvua Njema “Lord, I Hear Of Showers”
1 Ati, kuna mvua njema yenye neema; Watu wanaona vyema Bwana, huninyeshei? Chorus Na mimi? Na mimi? Bwana, huninyeshei?
2 Sinipite, Baba mwema; dhambini nimezama: Rehema ni za daima; Bwana hunionyeshi?
3 Sinipite, Yesu mwema; niwe nawe daima, Natamani kukwandama: Bwana, hunichukui?
4 Sinipite, Roho mwema, Mpaji wa uzima, Nawe shahidi wa wema, Bwana wema hunipi? 039
208 – Lord, I Hear of Showers of Blessing
1. Lord, I hear of showers of blessing, Thou art scattering full and free; Showers, the thirsty soul refreshing; Let some drops now fall on me, Even me, even me, Let some drops now fall on me.
2. Pass me not, O gracious Father! Sinful though my heart may be; Thou might’st leave me, but the rather Let thy mercy rest on me. Even me, even me, Let some drops now fall on me.
3. Have I long in sin been sleeping? Long been slighting, grieving, thee? Has the world my heart been keeping? O forgive and rescue me! Even me, even me, Let some drops now fall on me.
4. Pass me not, O Holy Spirit! Thou canst make the blind to see; Testify of Jesus’ merit, Speak the word of peace to me. Even me, even me, Let some drops now fall on me. 208 NZK.39
15Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:16For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:17And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.1 Col.1:15-17
For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; Rom.3:23
Doing despite of God is sin
There were three “fruits” in Eden.
1.Fruit of the knowledge of good and evil.
2. Tree of life…
3. Ordinary fruits like Oranges, Bananas etc And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; Rom.1:28
And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them. Isa.42:16
But Jesus said unto her, Let the children first be filled: for it is not meet to take the children’s bread, and to cast it unto the dogs. Mark.7:27