670 – Father, I Stretch My Hands
1. Father, I stretch my hands to Thee; No other help I know; If Thou withdraw Thyself from me, Ah! whither shall I go?
2. On Thy dear Son I now believe, O let me feel Thy power; And all my varied wants relieve, In this accepted hour.
3. Author of faith! to Thee I lift My weary, longing eyes; O let me now receive that gift; My soul without it dies.
4. Surely Thou canst not let me die; O speak, and I shall live; And here I will unwearied lie, Till Thou Thy Spirit give.
5. How would my fainting soul rejoice Could I but see Thy face! Now let me hear Thy quickening voice, And taste Thy pardoning grace.
6. I do believe, I now believe That Jesus died for me, And that He shed His precious blood From sin to set me free.
143 – Naamini “Father I Stretch My Hands”
1 Baba sina msaada Ila kwako pekee: Kama kwangu ungefichwa, Nifanyeje, Baba? Chorus Sasa hivi naamini Yesu alikufa, Alimwaga damu yake, Nitoke dhambini.
2 Naamini mwana wako Nipe nguvu zako: Nijazie mahitaji, Katika saa hii.
3 Ni furaha gani kwangu Kukuona uso! Nijue sauti yako, Nipate neema. 143